476 Visa Australia is also known as Recognised Graduate Visa. Recent engineering graduates have best opportunity to study and work in Australia for 18 months which can also improve the chances of Australian Immigration in future. This program attracts to young engineers to explore the job market of Australia as well as doing short courses or professional year in Australia. It doesn’t need to meet any Australian Skilled Immigration Points criteria.
Requirements of 476 Visa
The requirements for 476 Visa Australia are as follows:
· Age – Applicants must be under 31 when apply for visa application.
· English Language – Applicants require at least 5 bands in each and overall 6 bands.
· Qualifications – Applicants must have completed at least bachelor in engineering not more than 2 years before as well as completed course and university must come under Accreditation of Washington Accord.
· Targeted Sectors – Civil, Structural, Chemical, Environmental, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Production and Plant, Mining and Material Engineering
· Character assessment – Applicants must have good in character and get assessed by Police Station.
Benefits of 476 Visa
- Stay in Australia for up to 18 months from the date of visa grant.
- Add up your eligible family in your visa application.
- Live, work and study in anywhere in Australia.
- Travel to and from Australia as many times as possible, while the visa is valid.
- No need to get points or nomination for eligibility.
- Certain visa applicant may also apply for permanent residency and other temporary work visas.
Process of 476 Visa
Since, Recognized Graduate visa is a complex process; it requires experienced and best Immigration agents for evaluating the case in detail. SPARK Consulting has a tremendous track record to obtain this visa for their clients and their dedicated & sincere team perform the duties on each case on same way.
Feel free to contact at 0092-33-111-(SPARK) or email us your updated resume to get your eligibility checked on firstname.lastname@example.org.