Victoria’s Skilled Nominated Visa program is now closed from 28th May 2020 as the quota given from the Commonwealth Department of Home Affairs for the 2019-20 migration program year has filled today.
It includes both subclasses of Skilled Immigration which are Skilled Nominated (Permanent) visa (subclass 190) and the Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491).
Those applicants who have submitted their applications till 28th May 2020, will be assessed only and will be advised regarding the outcome in due course.
New applications for nomination will again accept from in the new 2020-21 program year.
Nowadays, Victoria is facing economic and health challenges posed by COVID-19 that’s why priority will be given to occupations in sectors critical to the coronavirus response in allocating remaining nomination places.
Despite the closing of Victoria’s Skilled Nominated Visa, Victoria will continue to accept applications in their Business Migration Program for the below visas:
- Permanent Business Innovation (subclass 888A)
- Business Innovation – Extension only (subclass 188A Extension)
- Permanent Significant Investor (subclass 888C)
- Significant Investor – Extension only (subclass 188C Extension)
- Permanent Investor (subclass 888B)