Ontario held PNP Express Entry Draw on 03rd June 2020 for Express Entry candidates and sent 699 invitations to apply for a provincial nomination.
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) draw invited candidates who may be eligible for the Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream (HCP).
During the latest Express Entry candidates-targeted draw, the invitations are being issued to candidates who had work experience in the following nine occupations.
- Financial managers (NOC 0111)
- Other administrative services managers (0114)
- Advertising, marketing and public relations managers (0124)
- Financial auditors and accountants (NOC 1111)
- Other financial officers (NOC 1114)
- Professional occupations in business management consulting (NOC 1122)
- Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses (NOC 3012)
- Other primary health practitioners (NOC 3124)
- Dieticians and nutritionists (NOC 3132)
A total of 167 invitations have issued those Express Entry candidates who had at least 1-year work experience in Canada The invited Express Entry candidates had Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) scores between 358 and 439.
Moreover, A total of 532 invitations have issued those Express Entry candidates who had at least 1-year overseas work experience. The invited Express Entry candidates had Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) scores between 471 and 500.
Candidates who were invited in the latest Ontario PNP Express Entry Draw 03rd June 2020 and secure the provincial nomination, they will be awarded an additional 600 toward their CRS score and are effectively guaranteed an invitation to apply for Canadian permanent residence in a subsequent draw from the Express Entry pool.
Express Entry manages applications for three of Canada’s main economic class immigration programs: Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, and Canadian Experience Class.
The CRS ranks eligible candidates for immigration to Canada through Express Entry under the following components:
- core human capital factors;
- accompanying spouse or common-law factors;
- skill transferability factors; and
- factors relating to a provincial nomination, a qualifying offer of arranged employment, Canadian study experience, a sibling in Canada, and/or French language ability.
NOIs issued in 2020 to date
- Human Capital Priorities Stream – 2,842
- French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream – 549
- Skilled Trades Stream – 190